Advil Childrens Suspension, White Grape - 4 OzAdvil Childrens
- Temporarily reduces fever.
- Helps to reduce minor aches and pains due to common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches.
- Ibuprofen 100mg fever reducer/pain reliever (NSAID) per 5ml.
- Aches and pains
- Alcohol free
- Dye free
Great Convenience: Long duration means fewer doses needed per day.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Use this product only with chart provided.
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- Measure dose with cup provided. Do not discard the measuring cup.
- Repeat dose every 6-8 hours if needed.
- Do not use more than 4 times a day.
- If stomach upset occurs while taking this product, give with food or milk.
- Dosing Chart:
- If under 24lbs or under 2 years of age consult a doctor.
- If 24-35lbs and 2-3 years of age 1 teaspoonful.
- If 36-47lbs and 4-5 years of age 1 1/2 teaspoonfuls.
- If 48-59lbs and 6-8 years of age 2 teaspoonfuls.
- If 60-71lbs and 9-10 years of age 2 1/2 teaspoonfuls.
- If 72-95lbs and 11 years of age 3 teaspoonfuls.
- Dosing cup to be used with childrens advil suspension only.
- Dose lines account for product remaining in cup due to thickness of the suspension.
- Important: Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information. This product is intended for use in children only.
- Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
- Symptoms may include:
- Facial swelling.
- Skin reddening.
- Rash blisters.
- If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- Stomach Bleeding Warning:
- This product contains a no steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding.
- The chance is higher if the child:
- Has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Takes other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others).
- Takes more or for a longer time than directed.
- Sore throat warning:
- Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious.
- Consult doctor promptly.
- Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
- Do not use:
- If have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- If child has problems or serious side effects from taking fever reducers/pain relievers.
- If child is dehydrated (significant fluid loss) due to continued vomiting, diarrhea, or lack of fluid intake.
- If plastic bottle wrap imprinted childrens advil safely sealed is broken or missing.
- Ask a doctor before use if child:
- Is under a doctor's care for any serious condition or is taking any other drug.
- Is taking any other product that contains ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Has redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- Has stomach pain.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- Fever or pain last for more than 3 days.
- Child does not get relief within the first days (24 hours) of treatment, or pain or fever gets worse.
- Stomach upset gets worse or lasts.
- Sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days or occurs with fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Any new symptoms appear.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center right away.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022