Vicks Baby Rectal Thermometer, #V934
Specifically designed for taking babies rectal temperatures. Short probe tip protects from over insertion. Takes readings in about 10 seconds.
- Safer and easier baby temperatures.
- Ages birth to 3.
- Short probe tip for safety.
- Insertion guard.
- Large display with backlight for nighttime readings.
- Beeps when ready.
- Memory recall.
- Waterproof probe.
- Comfort-Flex tip.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
- 10-second readings.
- Easy to hold and use.
- Professional Accuracy.
- Storage case.
- The Vicks Baby Thermometer is designed specifically for measuring rectal temperatures of babies.
- Its compact design is easy to hold and the short probe helps guard against over insertion.
- Contains: 1 digital thermometer (battery included), storage case and 1 instruction book.
- This thermometer is for household use only.
- Results may vary by individual.
- Average time in clinicals: 10.7 seconds on rectal.
- Accurate to +/-0.27deg;F. in water bath test.
- Meets ASTM standard E1112 as it pertains to digital thermometers.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Battery may contain mercury. Dispose of properly.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb