MANUFACTURER: EMERSON HEALTHCARE . Corn Remover Corn Stick
- Get clear, healthy skin in just a few days
- No cutting, scraping, harsh chemicals, messy solutions or expensive surgery
- Simply rub over affected area
- Wont irritate skin, cause infection or scaring
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- This easy-to-apply solid corn stick removes corns with maximum-strength salicylic acid to relieve corn pain.
- Approximately 50 applications.
- Salicylic acid, castor oil, chlorophyll, menthol in a waxy base.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a small amount to sufficiently cover each corn/callus.
- Cover with a soft bandage.
- Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed up to 14 days (until corn/callus is removed).
- May soak corn/callus in warm water to assist removal.
- Avoid getting corn stick on the normal surrounding skin.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb