Neutrogena Wet Skin SPF 30 Sunblock Spray
- Specifically developed with an exclusive technology that is designed to cut through water to apply directly to wet skin without whitening or dripping off.
- Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a breathable protective barrier that visibly repels water.
- Formulated with helioplex, it provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Swim, humidity, sweat.
- Helioplex broad spectrum uva/uvb.
- Full strength protection even on wet skin.
- Applies on wet or dry skin.
- Sweatproof, waterproof.
- Oil free, PABA free.
- Continuous spray.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- For best results, apply 15-30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Hold can 4-6 inches away from body and apply liberally, spraying slowly and evenly until product is visible on skin.
- Can be applied directly to wet skin.
- Reapply after swimming, excessive perspiration, towel drying or extended sun exposure.
- Do not apply in windy conditions.
- Do not spray into face, spray into hand and apply to the face.
- Use in well ventilated areas.
- For external use only.
- Not to be swallowed.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- Use on children under 6 months of age only with the advice of a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not use near fire, heat, or while smoking.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Store at temperature below 120°F (48°C).
- Use only as directed.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb