Nauzene Chewable Tablets for Nausea, Wild Cherry
- Helps to reduce nausea associated with upset stomach due to overindulgence in food or drink.
- Helps to reduce upset stomach including nausea:
- Prompt relief
- No aspirin
- No salicylates
- With electrolyte - S10
- In laboratory tests, nauzene reaches 99% of its neutralizing ability within 4 minutes.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Dextrose (Glucose) 968mg (Anti-nausea), Levulose (Fructose) (Fructose) 175mg (Anti-nausea), Sodium Citrate Dihydrate (230mg) (Antacid).
Aspartame, FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035), Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
- Adults: 2-4 tablets.
- Children: Consult a doctor for appropriate dosage.
- Chew tablets completely.
- Dosage may be repeated after 15 minutes, not to exceed 6 doses in 24-hour period unless advised by a doctor.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use and use only as directed.
- Nauzene Chewables are intended for use by normally healthy persons only.
- Persons under 18 years of age should use only as directed by a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- Contents sealed: Each round pink Nauzene chewable tablet bears the identifying mark alva and is sealed in a clear plastic blister with a foil backing.
- Do not use if seal appears broken, or if product contents do not match product descriptions.
- Do not use if you have Hereditary Fructose Intolerance (HFI).This product contains fructose.
- Ask a doctor before use if:
- Have diabetes because this product contains sugar.
- Are on a sodium-restricted diet.
- Have phenylketonuria because each chewable tablet contains 4.5 mg phenylalanine.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other medications.
- Antacids may interact with certain prescription dugs.
- When using this product, do not take more than 6 doses in a 24-hour period.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if nausea lasts more than two weeks or recurs frequently.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health care professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb