MANUFACTURER: QUEEN HELENE. INDICATIONS: Queene Helene Batherapy Natural Mineral Bath Sport Liquid soothes tightness and tension from over-worked muscles.
INGREDIENTS: Water Aqua , Magnesium Sulfate , Ethoxydiglycol , Cocamidopropylamine Oxide , Polysorbate 20 , Disodium EDTA-Copper , Fragrance Parfum , Lithium Chloride , Potassium Iodide , Disodium Oleamido MIPA-Sulfosuccinate , Glycerin , Camphor , Menthol , Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract , Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract Matricaria , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract Orange , Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract Peppermint , Dimethylpolysiloxane , Benzophenone-4 . DIRECTIONS:
- Batheraphy Sport liquid Changes ordinary tub water into a refreshing, beneficial spa-like bath.
- With today's active lifestyle, muscles may become tight and painful from over-exertion.
- Batherapy Sport was developed with this in mind.
- In a comfortably hot bath, Batherapy Sport soothes tightness and tension while the heat helps to improve circulation and restore range of motion.
- Safe for use in whirlpool baths and hot tubs.
- No animal testing.
- Pour two or three ounces of Batherapy Sport Mineral Liquid into a tub of comfortably hot water.
- Relax and soak your body in this bath for as long as is needed to bring temporary relief.
- Can be used as often as required for most mild aches and pains.
- While bathing, muscles may be lightly massaged.
Image may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference onlyWarning
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For severe muscle pain, stretched ligaments, sprains or if aches and pains persist, contact a physician.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 1.30 lb