Silarx Silace docusate sodium 10 mg Liquid
- Docusate sodium is an anionic surfactant (surface active agent).
- It lowers the surface tension at the oil water interface of the feces, allowing water and lipids.
- This helps hydrate and soften fecal material and facilitates natural defecation.
- Silace Stool Softener 1% Solution Liquid for gentle, reliable relief from occasional irregularity.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Docusate sodium 10 mg Stool Softener.
citric acid, D&C red no. 33, flavor, methylparaben, Poloxamer, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate.
- Store at room temperature 20�-25�C (68�-77�F)
- Protect from freezing and excessive heat
- Do not use if tamperevident safety seal around cap is broken or missindispense in tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant closure
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb