Contac Cold Plus Flu Maximum Strength Night liquid
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to cold or flu - nasal congestion, sinus congestion and pressure, stuffy nose, headache, minor aches and pains, sort throat, temporarily reduces fever.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Do not take more than directed.
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product.
- Do not use any other dosing device.
- Adults and children over 12 years and over take 2 tablespoons (TBSP) in dose cup provided every 6 hours.
- Do not take more than 6 TBSP in 24 hours.
- For children under 12 years old, do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age.
- Each TBSP contains:
- potassium 25 mg and sodium 8 mg.
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- Do not refrigerate.
- This product contains acetaminophen.
- Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 6 tablespoons in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount, with other drugs containing acetaminophen or 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor.
- Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen ( or non-).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not use if you are now taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's Disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use to make a child sleepy.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease, glaucoma, cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus), trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland, a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis or persistent or chronic couch such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin or sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product, do not exceed recommended dosage, this may caused marked drowsiness. Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days, fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, redness or swelling is present, new symptoms occur or cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb