Vicks Childrens Nyquil Cold Cough Multi-Symptom Relief Liquid, Cherry
Temporarily relieves cold symptoms:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation.
- Runny nose.
- As children start to grow, their cold symptom relief should as well.
- Vicks childrens nyquil relieves childs nighttime runny nose and sniffling, sneezing, and coughing without alcohol, aspirin, or acetaminophen so children can rest, and can relax.
- For ages 6 years and up.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg (Antihistamine), Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg (Cough suppressant).
Citric acid, FD&C Red No. 40, flavor, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate, sucrose.
- Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP).
- Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours.
- Adults and children 12 years and over 30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6 hours.
- Children 6 to 11 years : 15 mL (1 TBSP) every 6 hours.
- Children 4 to 6 years : Ask a doctor.
- Children under 4 years : Do not use.
Do not use:
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- To make a child sleep.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- A sodium-restricted diet
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product :
- Do not use more than directed.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tamper evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb