Vinyl Grip Four Point Cane
This small base quad cane by Drive Medical features the style and added support you need for everyday life. The four point base provides additional stability compared to traditional single point canes. This small base is ideal for active users who need additional assistance when climbing stairs. The triangular padded hand grip is ergonomically designed for comfort and to reduce stress that may be experienced by the user's hand. The handle height is adjustable from 30" to 39" allowing for custom sizing. Thanks to a Tab-Lock silencer, rattling is prevented and locks the cane's height giving you added peace of mind. The cane is manufactured with an aluminum shaft and a steel base to perfectly balance safety with durability, as evidenced by its ability to withstand a 300-pound weight capacity.
Ergonomically designed handle with soft Vinyl Contoured Grip provides comfort and security. Handle height adjusts from 28 1/2" to 38 1/2". 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum tubing. Metal (lock nut) silencer. 300 lbs. Weight Capacity. Limited Lifetime Warranty. Features and Benefits
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft Vinyl Contoured Grip provides comfort and security.
- Handle height adjusts from 28 1/2" to 38 1/2"
- 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum tubing.
- Metal (lock nut) silencer.
- Handle to Floor (Height): 29"-38"
- Model # rtl10310
- Product Installation:Tool Free Installation
- Primary Product Material:Aluminum
- Primary Product Color :Black
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb