Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Daytime for Adults CapletsTemporarily relieves:
- Minor aches and pains.
- Relieves Headache.
- Sore throat.
- Nasal congestion.
- Sinus congestion and pressure.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Adults and children 12+:
- Take 2 caplets every 4 hours.
- Swallow whole.
- Do not crush, chew, or dissolve.
- Do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours.Children under 12 years:
- Ask a doctor.
- Store between 20-25 degrees C(68-77 degrees F)
- Do not use if carton is opened or if blister unit is broken.
- Liver Warning:
- This product contains acetaminophen.
- The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours.
- Sever liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Sore Throat Warning:
- If sore throat is sever, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- DO NOT USE:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonsprescription).
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients stop use.
- Ash a doctor before if you have
- High blood pressure.
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- Thyroid disease.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- ASK a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose.
- Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Overdose warning:
- Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb