Lil Drug Aleve All Day Strong Pain Reliever And Fever Reducer 220 Mg Caplets
Used for temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to headache, muscular aches, backache and arthritis.Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- common cold
- muscular aches
- menstrual cramps
- minor pain of arthritis
Temporarily reduces fever.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Do not take more than directed.Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Over Age 65 1 caplet every 12 hours. Do not exceed 1 caplet in 12 hours, unless directed by a doctor. 12-65 years take 1 caplet evey 8 to 12 hours. For the first dose you may take 2 caplets within the first hour. Do not take more than 2 caplets in any 8 to 12 hours, or 3 caplets in a 24 hour period. The smallest effective dose should be used. Under 12 years ask a doctor.
Store at 20 - 25 DegressC (68-77 degrees F). Avoid high humidity and excessive heat 40 degress C (104 Degress F).
Allergy alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling.
- asthma (wheezing).
Alcohol Warning: If you drink 3 or more alcoholic beverages daily, ask your doctor whether you should take naproxen sodium or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Naproxen sodium may cause stomach bleeding.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if you have had serious side effects from any pain reliever/fever reducer.Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- taking any other product that contains naproxen sodium or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- you take other drugs on a regular basis
- you are under a doctors care for any continuing condition
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- any new or unexpected symptoms occur
- symptoms continue or worsen
- you have difficulty swallowing or it feels like the pill is stuck in your throat
- you develop heartburn
- stomach pain occurs with use of this product or even mild symptoms persist
- pain worsens or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever lasts for more than three days
- painful area is red or swollen
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if carton is open or if foil seal imprinted with Safety SQUEASEon bottle opening is missing or broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb