Dr.Singhas Natural Therapeutics Purifying Mustard Rub
- Relax with a delightful aromatic balm that aids in opening pores, easing muscle tension and soothing nerves.
- Dr. singhas mustard rub is a warming and relieving massage oil, popular at spas, with massage therapists, chiropractors and all lovers of touch.
- The mustard rub is a wonderfully aromatic blend of essential and carrier oils which assist in eliminating impurities, relaxing and toning muscles, soothing nerves and increasing cell resonance.
- Its invigorating warmth penetrates deeply into the skin.
- Enjoy the sense of equilibrium it brings.
- Dr. shyam singha, well known master acupuncturist, osteopath, naturopath and ayurvedic physician, recommended massage using his mustard rub for all aches, pains, closed trauma sites and to assist in the elimination of acid waste from the body.
- To maximize its therapeutic benefits, you can apply it as a rub after a hot Dr. singhas mustard bath.
Essential oils of Mustard Seed, Marjoram, Lavender, Rosemary, Sandalwood and Thyme in a base of cold-pressed Certified Organic Mustard Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Certified Organic Sunflower Oil.
- Use after a Dr. singhas mustard bath, a sauna or a plain old hot bath.
- Massage the oil well into your body.
- When used as a therapeutic massage, take a hot shower followed by a cold one 20 to 30 minutes after the session.
- Great for foot massage.
- A few drops may also be added to your bath.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb