Allegra Childrens 12 Hour Allergies Quik Melts Tablets, Orange Cream Flavored
Fexofenadine HCl orally disintegrating tablets 30 mg/antihistamine. 12 orally disintegrating tablets 30 mg each. Non-drowsy. Ages 6 years and older. Relief of: sneezing; runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; itchy nose or throat. Dissolves without water.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
What is Childrens Allegra Allergy (fexofenadine)?
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Fexofenadine is an antihistamine that reduces the effects of natural chemical histamine in the body. Histamine can produce symptoms of sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and runny nose.
Fexofenadine is used to treat the symptoms of seasonal allergies (hay fever) in adults and children.
Fexofenadine is also used to treat skin itching and hives caused by a condition called chronic idiopathic urticaria in adults and children.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Place 1 tablet on tongue; tablet disintegrates, with or without water. Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Over: Take 2 tablets every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours. Children 6 to Under 12 Years of Age: Take.
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
When using this product
- kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb