MANUFACTURER: Wisconsin PharmacalPotable Aqua Water Treatment Tablets
When drinking water is of questionable quality, use Potable Aqua Germicidal Tablets to make most water bacteriologically suitable for drinking. Confidently trusted by those who have to know - militaries, relief organizations, and campers everywhere. Safe, Drinkable water ... Anytime. Anywhere.
- Iodine tablets designed to make contaminated water suitable for drinking
- Tablets prove effective against Giardia lamblia when used as directed
- Intended for short-term or limited emergency use only
- Water is ready within 30 minutes; neutralizes iodine aftertaste and color
- Ideal for campers, travelers, hikers, militaries, and emergency organizations
Used worldwide by campers, hikers, militaries, emergency organizations, and anyone else who needs to drink water of questionable quality, these Portable Aqua iodine tablets will disinfect contaminated drinking water in a pinch. The tablets -which are intended for short-term or limited emergency use only - make most water bacteriologically suitable for drinking, proving effective against Giardia lamblia when used as directed. Each Potable Aqua tablet contains 20 mg of Tetraglycine Hydroperiodide (TGHP), which liberates 8 mg of titratable iodine when released into water. Within 30 minutes, the iodine will have penetrated the cell walls of the microorganisms, rendering them inactive and making the water safe to drink. Potable Aqua tablets also neutralize the iodine aftertaste and color, helping your drinking water taste better.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb