Babo Botanicals lice repel conditioning spray, rosemary tea tree
Repel and protect, for repelling head liceWarning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice (organic), Purified Water, Polyquaternium 80, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract (Organic), Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract (Organic), Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract (Organic), Pueraria Lobata (Kudzu) Symbiozome Root Extract (Organic), Glycerine, Glucono Delta Lactone, Polyquaternium 10, Potassium Sorbate, Natural Essential Oil Blend of:, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Leaf Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Menthol Crystals.
- Shake Well.
- During a lice outbreak at camp or school.
- Spray on damp or dry hair every morning and comb through.
- Gentle enough to use multiple times daily.
- Although product smells yummy, for external use only.
- Discontinue use if irritation or redness occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb