Trim pink salon boards nail care
- These Salon boards (they come two to a pack) feature both fine and light fine sides so you can quickly and expertly blend and smooth artificial nail seams and edges all by yourself.
- Surface with Fine (280 grit).
- Surface with Light Fine (320 grit).
- They also work on natural nails for quick shaping and filing.
- Shapes natural nails, blends and smooths artificial nail seams and edges.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Nails should always be filed when dry to insure smooth edges.
- Place the emery board under the nail edge, at a slant, and file in one direction only.
- Back and forth filing may cause cracking and splitting.
- For best results, nails should be filed into an oval shape following fingertip contour.
- Filing into a point weakens the nail.
- Brush boards under running water.
- Pat dry and allow to air dry.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- These products are not intended for use by children.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb