Saw palmetto extract 160 mg softgels supports prostate health
- Native to the Southern Atlantic coast of the united states, the saw palmetto berry was used by native americans for a variety of health concerns, and was found especially useful for older men.
- Numerous studies have shown that the berry contains fatty acids which may inhibit the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone within the prostate.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 to 2 softgels daily between meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb