Pau D Arco dietary supplement liquid extract
- Source Naturals Pau D Arco Extract contains 300% more active ingredient than whole pau d arco.
- These active constituents are molecularly unbound and freed from the plant fiber.
- This product is derived from the highest quality inner bark of the purple lapacho tree found in Brazil and Northern Argentina.
- Ever since ancient times, when it was a standard for the medicine men of the Inca Empire, pau d arco (also known as ipe roxo and taheebo) has been one of the most widely used herbs in South America.
- Its popularity is attributed to the key constituent, lapachol, which has been the subject of numerous scientific studies.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Mix 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of this natural extract into tea or juice to drink between meals, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Shake well before using.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb