L-Theanine 200 mg capsules, reduce anxiety
- L-Theanine is a unique amino acid found almost exclusively in the tea plant (Camellia sinensis) and is the primary ingredient contributing to the unusual taste of green tea.
- Animal studies have shown that L-theanine crosses the blood brain barrier, increases dopamine and GABA levels in the brain, and inhibits the stimulatory properties of caffeine.
- Human studies have shown that taking L-theanine results in the emission of brain waves associated with a state of relaxation.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin (capsule), silica, and magnesium stearate.
1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily with a glass of water.
- Not for use by infants, children, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking any antidepressant drugs, such as MAOIs or SSRIs, consult your health care professional before taking this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb