Modified citrus pectin 750 mg capsules
- For cellular immune health.
- Pectin, a soluble dietary fiber naturally present in citrus fruit, cannot be absorbed by the human digestive tract.
- However, pectin can be modified to shorten the molecular chain.
- This process creates smaller polysaccharide fragments that are easily absorbed and utilized in the body.
- Source Naturals Modified Citrus Pectin is made up of very short chains of molecules of the same molecular weight used in recent scientific studies.
- The constituents of Modified citrus pectin that are believed to be responsible for its beneficial properties are the galactosyl fractions.
- Their toxin-binding properties in the bloodstream may help promote good health.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Take this product with large amounts of fluids.
- If you do not drink enough liquid, the product may cause constipation.
- Discontinue use if intestinal discomfort or constipation occurs. If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, on medication, or have diabetes or an intestinal disorder, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb