Zand Zumka PM cough and cold nighttime relief, Elderberry flavour
- Nighttime Relief.
- Multi-Symptom Relief:
- Restless Sleep.
- Alcohol Free.
- Homeopathic Cough Syrup.
- Natural elderberry flavor.
Zumka PM combines the power of Homeopathic Umckaloabo tincture and Elderberry extract with a unique combination of homeopathic ingredients to relieve coughs, sore throat and congestion while promoting restful sleep.
This gentle, pleasant tasting formula is suitable for the whole family.
- Relieves common cold symptoms.
- Promotes restful sleep.
- Runny Nose.
- Free Of:Alcohol.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children over the age of 12: Use 1 tablespoon at bedtime and every 2 to 4 hours or as needed.
- Children 6-12: Use 2 teaspoons at bedtime and every 2-4 hours or as needed.
- Children 2 to 6: Use 1 teaspoon at bedtime and every 2-4 hours or as needed.
- Children under 2: Not recommended.
- Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache and nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, or emphysema, cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache , symptoms do not get better within 5 days, fever worsens or lasts for more than 3 days, new symptoms occur.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Do not use if printed neck seal has been broken or missing,
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb