Skin eternal DMAE and lipoic acid tablets
- Source Naturals Skin Eternal contains five key ingredients that together protect the skin and support healthy skin tissue.
- Source Naturals Skin Eternal contains ascorbyl palmitate, a fat-soluble vitamin C ester, which may be more effective than water-soluble C in providing antioxidant protection to the lipids in cell membranes, according to in-vitro research.
- Source Naturals Skin Eternal also contains DMAE, an immediate precursor of choline, an important component of skin cell membranes.
- Source Naturals Skin Eternal also contains Alpha-lipoic acid, a powerful fat- and water-soluble antioxidant that recycles the antioxidant vitamins C and E.
- Lastly, Source Naturals Skin Eternal contains grape seed extract, which scavenges lipid and water-soluble free radicals, and supports the integrity of elastin and collagen.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
- Take 2 to 4 tablets daily with a meal.
- A healthy diet rich in essential fatty acids, along with adequate hydration, is essential for healthy skin.
- We recommend drinking a minimum of 8 glasses of pure water daily.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have epilepsy, please consult your health care professional before taking this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb