Vitamin E succinate 400 IU antioxidant support tablets
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin.
- It is one of the bodys chief antioxidants, and may help protect the bodys cells against free radical damage.
- It plays a vital role in maintaining both skeletal and smooth muscle, and is necessary for the synthesis and maintenance of red blood cells.
- Natural vitamin E has been shown to be more bioavailable than synthetic vitamin E in scientific studies.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains soy.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb