Cascara sagrada 450 mg capsules
- Cascara Sagrada, also known as sacred bark, was first introduced to spanish explorers during the 16th century by north american indians.
- It has a mild laxative effect, due to the natural constituents that that induce contractions in the large intestines.
- Now cascara sagrada delivers 450 mg of this popular cleansing herb.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Ingredients: KMagnesium Stearate, Gelatin Capsule, Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg or preservatives.
As an herbal dietary supplement, 2 capsules, one to two times (1 to 2 times) daily, with water or juice on an empty stomach, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Read and follow directions carefully.
- Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain.
- Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea.
- If you are pregnant,nursing, taking medicaion, or have a medical condition, consult a physician.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb