Lanacane maximum strength anti-itch cream
- Temporary relieves pain and itching.
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Anti bacterial kills germs hydrocortisones.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Benzocaine USP (20%), Benzethonium Chloride (0.1%)
Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Sorbitan Stearate, Stearamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Cetyl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Dimethicone, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Zinc Pyrithione
- Adults and children 2 years and over: clean the affected area and apply a small amount to affected area not more than 1 to 3 times daily, may be covered with a sterile bandage.
- Children under 2 years: ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use: If you have deep or puncture wounds.
- Animal bites.
- Serious burns.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb