Source Naturals Melatonin sublingual 1 mg tablets
- Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland.
- A favorite of travelers, it governs the bodys circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep.
- Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
- Source Naturals timed release melatonin is formulated to allow for a gradual release of the active ingredient during an approximate six hour period.
- This provides the body with a more even absorption of melatonin.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 to 3 tablets at bedtime. do not take more than 5 tablets daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- Use only at bed time.
- For adult us only.
- Not for use by children, teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding. if you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, or depressive disorder, a thyroid condition epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before taking this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb