Source Naturals Serrapeptase 500 mg vegetarian capsules
- Vegetarian systemic enzyme for cardiovascular cleansing.
- Serrapeptase is an enzyme that naturally eases minor pain and inflammation from overexertion or everyday activities by breaking down extraneous fibrin, mucus and other compounds that congregate when the bodys natural repair functions are working.
- Serrapeptase promotes cardiovascular and arterial health, and it supports the bodys natural processes for both drainage and repair.
- Source Naturals Serrapeptase Addresses the Following Related Health Concerns:
- Joint support and flexibility.
- Blood pressure support.
- Cholesterol Wellness.
- Sports and Fitness.
- Cardiovascular Support.
- Immune Support.
- Bone Support.
- Source Naturals Serrapeptase:
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Dairy Free.
- Egg Free.
- Gluten Free.
- Soy Free.
- Wheat Free.
- Sugar Free.
- No Artficial Colors, Flavors or Fragrances.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 to 2 capsules twice daily as needed on an empty stomach with at least 8 ounces of water.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you suffer from any gastrointestinal disorders such as ulcers.
- Consult your health care professional before taking this product if you are taking any drug that affects blood coagulation such as vitamin K, heparin, warfarin (coumadin), or aspirin.
- Discontinue use if nausea, diarrhea, or other intestinal discomfort occurs.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb