Source Naturals GABA calm sublingual tablets
- Source Naturals GABA calm peppermint flavored sublingual tablets combine three of the main inhibitory neurotransmitters, plus N-acytyl L-tyrosine, a precursor of norepinephrine.
- The sublingual form of source naturals GABA Calm peppermint flavored sublingual tablets is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks, allowing for quick entry into the system.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients:Sorbitol, mannitol, natural peppermint flavor, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 to 3 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- Contains tyrosine.
- Not to be used with MAO inhibitor drugs.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb