Source Naturals Gaba Calm Sublingual Tablets
- GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an amino acid derivative and a key inhibitoryneurotransmitter, synthesized directly from glutamic acid
- Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers that carry information between nerve cells or fromnerve cells to other target cells
- GABA has an inhibitory effect on the firing of neurons and supports a calm mood.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 to 3 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb