Source Naturals Melatonin complex sublingual 3 mg tablets
- Soothing formula combining the neurohormone melatonin plus three key inhibitory neurotransmitters--GABA, glycine, and magnesium taurinate--and coenzymated? vitamin B-6, the active form of B-7
- Sublinguals go directly into your bloodstream in their active form, ready to go to work immediately
- Melatonin, produced by the pineal gland, helps regulate sleep-wake cycles
- Melatonin, a favorite of travelers, also a potent antioxidant
- he amount produced by our bodies may lessen as we grow older.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- One tablet at bedtime, one half tablet may be sufficient for some people.
- Do not take more than two tablets daily unless recommended by your physician.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb