Source Naturals Policosanol with coenzyme Q10 10 mg tablets
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Source Naturals Policosanol , part of the cholesterol rescue family of products, is a blend of compounds isolated from natural plant waxes.
- Policosanol contains several long chain fatty alcohols, including octacosanol, hexacosanol and triacontanol.
- Animal and in- vitro research has shown that these compounds may support the cardiovascular system and inhibit lipid peroxidation as well as support macrophage activity.
- Coenzyme Q10 has been added to promote adequate levels of this important nutrient.
- Research indicates that CoQ10 levels in the body may be lowered by compounds that work on the same metabolic pathway as policosanol.
- CoQ10 supports the cardiovascular system and cellular energy production.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 2 tablets, in the evening, for the first three months.
- Thereafter, 1 to 2 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- If taking anti-platelet medication, such as daily aspirin, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Not for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb