Source Naturals Nattokinase NSK-SD 50 mg softgels
- Systemic enzyme for healthy circulation.
- Nattokinase is a systemic enzyme isolated from the traditional Japanese soy food natto.
- It has been shown to support healthy blood flow by assisting the circulatory clearing system of the body.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 to 2 softgels three times daily, on an empty stomach, with 8 ounces of water, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Do not use if you have a blood coagulation or blood pressure disorder.
- Consult your health care professional before taking this product if you are taking any drug that effects blood coagulation or blood pressure such as vitamin K, heparin, warfarin (Coumadin), diuretics, ACE inhibitors, or beta blockers, or if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb