Source Naturals N-Acetyl cysteine 1000 mg tablets
- Antioxidant and liver support.N-Acetyl Cysteine is a more stable form of the sulfur amino acid L-cysteine, and is a powerful antioxidant.
- It is an excellent precursor of glutathione, another major antioxidant.
- Glutathione is also the precursor, along with selenium, of glutathione peroxidase, one of the most important antioxidant enzymes in the body.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Do not use if you are taking any form of nitrate such as nitroglycerin.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb