Source Naturals NADH 10 mg tablets
- NADH, a natural coenzyme derived from vitamin B3 (niacin), is essential for basic metabolism, respiration, the breakdown of sugars and fats, and the production of ATP, the primary energy molecule in our cells.
- NADH supplies ATP energy to the brain, nerves, muscles, heart and all other organs, in order to function.
- NADH sublingual is great for traveling, jet lag, studying, workouts, athletic performance, or whenever a natural boost of energy is needed.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients:D mannitol, sodium bicarbonate, microcrystalline cellulose, kollidan, natural peppermint flavor, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 to 2 tablets daily.
- Place tablets under tongue until fully dissolved (1 to 4 minutes).
- For maximum effectiveness do not chew tablet and limit swallowing while under tongue.
- Allow tablet to completely dissolve.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your physician before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb