Source Naturals Pectasol modified citrus pectin powder
- Pectin, a soluble dietary fiber naturally present in citrus fruit, cannot be absorbed by the human digestive tract.
- However, pectin can be pH modified to shorten the molecular chain.
- This process creates smaller polysaccharide fragments that are easily absorbed and utilized by the body.
- Source Naturals modified citrus pectin is made up of very short chains of molecules, containing fragments of the same molecular weight used in recent scientific studies.
- The constituents of modified citrus pectin that are believed to be responsible for its beneficial properties are the galactosyl fractions.
- Their toxin binding properties may help promote good health.
- 1 heaping teaspoon (5 grams) daily.
- Mix in a blender with 8 ounces of water, juice, or other liquid and drink immediately.
- The powders neutral taste mixes well with natural flavors in foods, beverages, and soups.
- Take this product with large amounts of fluids.
- Without drinking enough liquid, the product may cause constipation.
- Discontinue use if intestinal discomfort or constipation occurs.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, on medication, or have diabetes or an intestinal disorder, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb