Source Naturals Tribulus extract 750 mg tablets
- Source Naturals Tribulus extract supports reproductive function.
- Tribulus terrestris is a tropical vine common in sandy soil throughout india, pakistan, and sri lanka.
- Source Naturals Tribulus extract contains over 40% total saponins, the active components.
- Tribulus is a south asian herb that is popular for its potential role in supporting reproductive function.
- Source Naturals Tribulus extract can be used by both men and women.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Tribulus Aerial Parts Extract (minimum 40% total saponins) 750 mg+
Acacia gum, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum and magnesium sterate.
1 to 2 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb