Source Naturals Methylcobalmin vitamin B-12 5 mg tablets, cherry flavoured
- An active coenzyme form of vitamin B-13
- Essential for cell growth and replication
- More concentrated than other forms of B-12 in the cerebrospinal fluid where it can be used by the central nervous system
- Donates methyl groups to the myelin sheath that insulates certain nerve fibers
- May also play role in maintaining healthy sleep-wake cycle, as well as normal nerve function.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 tablet daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering its position to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb