Source Naturals Manganese amino acid chelate 15 mg tablets
- Amino acid chelate.
- Supports energy production.
- Manganese is an essential trace mineral involved in many key functions in the body.
- It plays a role in energy production, in normal bone formation and development, and in the synthesis of many vital cellular biochemicals such as collagen, prothrombin, urea, mucopolysaccharides, fatty acids and proteins.
- In addition, manganese is a cofactor for superoxide dismutase, one of the bodys main protective antioxidant systems.
- This manganese is specially bonded (chelated) with amino acids to protect mineral value and enhance assimilation.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains No:
- Dairy or Egg.
- Gluten free.
- Soy Free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breast feeding. consult your haelth care professional before use.
- Do not use if tampered with.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb