Feosol bifera dual iron formula caplets
- A dual iron solution for your sensitive system contains two forms of iron: heme and non heme.
- Our unique combination of HIP and PIC is an iron rich supplement which also minimizes side effects such as constipation and nausea.
- Take once daily, with or without food.
- No vitamin C required for absorption.
- Provides two types of iron in a single, small pill.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Sucrose, Protease, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Glycol, Talc, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Titanium Dioxide, FD and C Red 40 Aluminum Lake.
- One caplet daily with or without food, or as directed by a physician.
- Children under 12 years old should consult a physician.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Iron may interfere with absorption of certain antibiotics, these products should not be taken within two hours of each other.
- Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Contains milk.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: