Source Naturals Glucosamine sulfate 750 mg tablets
- Glucosamine sulfate is a naturally occurring amino sugar.
- Amino sugars are key constituents of larger compounds called glucosaminoglycans and glycoproteins, which enable cells in tissues to hold together.
- They are necessary for the construction and maintenance of virtually all connective tissues and lubricating fluids in the body tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone matrix, skin, joint fluid, intestinal lining, and mucous membranes.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or regularly taking any drug such as acetaminophen, warfarin, or heparin, consult your health care professional before taking this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains shellfish (shrimp and crab).
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb