Source Naturals Ultimate Ascorbate C 1000 mg tablets
- Vitamin C plays major role in the formation of collagen, component of connective tissue that provides structure for skin, cartilage, tendons and ligaments
- Also participates in amino acid metabolism and hormone synthesis, and in utilization of other nutrients such iron
- A key factor in bodys immune system
- Vitamin C is unusual in that it is synthesized by most mammals, but not by humans and other primates, making supplementation desirable
- A potent reducing agent and antioxidant and may help regenerate oxidized vitamin E.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
2 to 3 tablets daily; for short term, high potency use, do not exceed 8 tablets daily.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb