Arm and Hammer complete care enamel strengthening fluoride anticavity toothpaste
- For Stronger, Healthier and Whiter Teeth: Fluoride Formula with Calcium, Baking Soda and Peroxide.
- Restores tooth enamel.
- Removes more plaque.
- Gently removes stains and whitens teeth.
- Keeps mouth feeling fresh and clean all day long.
- Aids in the prevention of dental decay.
- Acid from food and drink weakens the tooth's surface and wears away enamel.
- Fluoride formulation with calcium rebuilds and strengthens enamel.
Baking soda and peroxide removes plaque and gently whitens teeth.
Leaves teeth stronger, cleaner, and whiter.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Do not swallow.
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children under 6 years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 2 years: Ask a dentist or physician.
- Do not use if irritation occurs or persists.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Most Helpful Customer Reviews!
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: