Source Naturals Athletic Series Creatine Powder
- Creatine monohydrate is converted to creative phosphate (CrP) in muscle tissue
- Provides a critically important store of energy
- helps recylce ATP for energy production in muscle cells
- Provides a critically important store of energy which helps to power short bursts of intense muscular activity, as in sprinting or weightlifting.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 to 2 level teaspoons shortly before exercise, and 1 level teaspoon afterwards, mixed in water or juice as desired.
- When beginning creatine supplementation, taking 2 level teaspoons 4 times daily for 5 days may optimize results.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb