Source Naturals Diet Chitosan 500 mg capsules
- Source Naturals Diet Chitosan, a fiber derived from chitin in shellfish, is a nondigestible aminopolysaccharide.
- Source Naturals Diet Chitosan is produced by removing acetyl groups from chitin, through a process called deacetylation.
- This process enhances the activity of chitosan by improving its solubility in the acidic environment of the stomach.
- When Source Naturals Diet Chitosan is taken in conjunction with the Maximum Metabolism Weight Loss Plan, body fat may be reduced.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 2 capsules 1/2 hour before lunch and 2 capsules 1/2 hour before dinner with 8 ounces of liquid.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of fluid daily.
- For best results, take this product in conjunction with the enclosed Maximum Metabolism Weight Loss Plan and multiple vitamin such as Source Naturals Life Force.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, brestfeeding, allergic to shellfish or taking any medication, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Fat-sluble vitamins (A, E, D or K), essential fatty acids or medications should be taken 4 hours before or after ingesting chitosan to ensure absorbtion.
- Take this product with large amounts of fluid.
- If you do not drink enough liauid, the product may cause constipation.
- Discontinue if intestinal discomfort or constipation occurs.
- Do not use if wither tamper-evident seal is broken or mising.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb