Source Naturals Colostrum 30% immunoglobulins (150 mg) 500 mg capsules
Source Naturals Colostrum contains 30% Immunoglobins.Source Naturals Colostrum is a unique food supplement, rich in a variety of biologically active proteins.Colostrum is the first milk given to a newborn calf by its mother, and contains many bioactive compounds not present in ordinary milk.Colostrum is normally secreted only in the first 48 to 72 hours after birth.Source Naturals Colostrum is true, bovine colostrum (not cheese whey), collected within the first 12 hours of production.Source Naturals Colostrum is then standardized, so that the key proteins found in colostrum make up 30% of the finished product.Source Naturals Colostrum contains no recombinant bovine growth hormone.
- Contains no eggs.
- Gluten free.
- Soy and wheat free.
- Contains no sugar.
- No artificial colors, flavors, or fragrances.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily on an empty stomach.
- Store in a cool, dry place protected from light.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or allergic to cows milk, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb