Gaba (gama aminobutyric acid) 750 mg tablets for calm mood
- Combines two main inhibitory neurotransmitters, GABA and glycine
- lso contains taurine which supports the calming effects of GABA
- Promotes relaxation and eases nervous tension
- ABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) is an amino acid derivative and a key inhibitoryneurotransmitter, synthesized directly from glutamic acid
- Neurotransmitters are chemical messengers that carry information between nerve cells or fromnerve cells to other target cells
- GABA has an inhibitory effect on the firing of neurons and supports calm mood.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb