Polident overnight whitening, antibacterial denture cleaner
- For your oral health.
- Why clean dentures with polident instead of toothpaste.
- Dentures are a lot softer than teeth.
- Toothpaste contains abrasives that can scratch dentures.
- Bacteria can grow in scratches, which can cause bad breath.
- Improved polident microclean formula kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria is just 3 minutes and kills other microorganisms in 5 minutes.
- Denture hygiene is an important part of good oral health.
- Triple mint freshness.
- Kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria and other microorganisms.
- Deep cleans tough stains.
Sodium Bicarbonate , Sodium Perborate , Potassium Monopersulfate , Citric Acid , Sodium Carbonate , Sodium Hexametaphosphate , Sodium Metasilicate , TAED , Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate , Sodium Benzoate , Aroma , VP , VA Copolymer , Subtilisin , Sodium Nitrite , Blue 1 Aluminum Lake , Blue 2.
- Drop one Polident tablet into enough very warm water to cover denture or partial.
- Place denture or partial in effervescing solution and soak overnight.
- After soaking overnight, rinse denture or partial with running water.
- Keep tablets in cool, dry place.
- Keep tablets out of reach of children and those at risk of accidentally swallowing the tablet or solution.
- Do not place tablets in mouth.
- Do not drink cleansing solution or use it as mouthwash. Rinse well.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- If you experience irritation due to cleanser use, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
- In case of accidental ingestion, contact a Poison Control Center.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb