Ayurbest komal herbals sit EZ tablets
According to the principles of Ayurveda, digestive competence and good portal circulation are important to support healthy rectal tissue. When these essentials are compromised, Mesua ferra is traditionally used, as it assists with healthy inflammatory response. Shivakshar pachak works to promote digestion and elimination while supporting healthy liver function. Amorphophallus companullatus will soften the stool, thus reducing the strain on the rectal tissues. Emblica officinalis is an anti-oxidant. Terminalia chebula has adaptogenic, elimination and stomach balancing properties.
- Promotes healthy rectal vascular tissues.Helps ease elimination.Expectorant qualities.Soothes and strengthens both internal and external vascular tissues of the rectal area.Promotes healthy digestion and efficient absorption of nutrients.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1-2 tablets, three times a day. Not intended for people sensitive to shellfish.
- Eat adequate roughage (bran, whole grains, green vegetable, and fruits) in your diet.
- Avoid alcohol, tea, coffee and very spicy food.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
- Include exercise in your daily routine esp. abdominal exercise.
- Avoid garbanzo beans, eggplant and yogurt.
- Avoid seafood.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb