Planetary Herbals old Indian wild cherry bark syrup with Echinacea
It is a combination of some of the finest botanicals used in North American and Chinese herbalism to support the respiratory system. The formulation offers soothing, demulcent herbs in conjunction with botanicals traditionally used to tonify the lungs. The care that goes into its preparation provides you with a comprehensive seasonal health supplement.
This delicious syrup combines a cold infusion of wild cherry bark, a decoction of other roots, barks and seeds, and a hot infusion of leaves and flowers. The result: a formulation that preserves the essential oils and concentrated herbal extracts. When you try Planetary Formulas Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup, you will experience the difference made by the personal touch and traditional care that go into each step of its creation.
The ingredients in Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup reflect the botanical experience of traditional cultures in North America and Asia.
- Soothing wild cherry bark is well-known for respiratory support in winter. It is combined with additional North American classic herbs such as elecampane, horehound, hyssop, and mullein.
- Traditional botanicals from Chinese herbalism include loquat leaf, fritillaria, and platycodon.
- Echinacea, North Americas renowned wintertime treasure, is added to support internal defenses.
- No ephedra is used. This makes Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup suitable for the entire family.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Take every 2 hours as needed: Adults: 1 Tablespoon (approx. 15 ml), Children: 1 Teaspoon (approx. 5 ml), Toddlers: 1/2 Teaspoon (approx. 2.5 ml).
- Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- Product contains honey; do not use if you are allergic to bee products.
- Not for use by children under 1 year of age.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.40 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: