Yerba Prima Psyllium Husks powder
Doctors recommend Psyllium Husks fiber for people eating low carb diets. It is the strongest natural dietary fiber for promoting regularity and supporting heart health. This product supports easy, healthy elimination and sweeps waste out of the colon quickly.
- Gluten free.
- Contains zero net carbs.
- Can be used every day.
- Pure and 100% natural, made from premium quality ingredients.
- No added sweeteners, colors or additives.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children over 12: 1 rounded teaspoon, 1 to 3 times a day.
- Children 6-12: 1/2 to 1 level teaspoon, 1 to 3 times a day.
- Start by taking 1 serving each day.
- Gradually increase to 3 servings per day if needed. Stir powder briskly into at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of liquid. Juice, water, soy or rice drink, and milk are all good with this powder.
- For easiest mixing, shake in a closed jar. Drink immediately.
- If product is too thick when consuming, add more liquid and stir.
- Drinking additional liquid is helpful. If minor gas or bloating occurs, reduce the amount you take until your system adjusts.
- To help support heart health, take 2 serving a day, with meals.
- To maintain regularity and speed waste removal, take 1 to 3 servings per day, with or between meals.
- For best results, use daily as long as desired. Keep tightly closed to protect from humidity.
- A very small percentage of individuals, particularly health care providers who have been occupationally exposed to psyllium dust, may develop a sensitivity to psyllium.
- This sensitivity may result in an allergic reaction, with difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.40 lb